Based on the video: How Strong Should You Be? (https://youtu.be/LrDJXIQ_-eg).
What to Input
Simply input your weight in lbs (in the dark blue cell).
Note: If you only know your weight in kgs then use the Converter (kg to lbs) Block. Input your weight in kgs and it will calculate your weight in lbs. Then input the weight in pds into the Bodyweight Block (yellow cell).
All goals are calculated in pounds. It doesn’t matter if you are a female or male. Both goals will be calculated based off of the weight (lbs) you inputted.
There are two “sections” ones for the female lifting goals and the other for male lifting goals.
For each section there are 5 grid blocks:
- Noob (lifting for 3-6 months)
- Beginner (lifting for 6 months to 2 years)
- Intermediate (lifting for 2-5 years)
- Advanced (lifting for 5 years)
- Elite (lifting for 5-10 years)
- Freak (lifting for 5-10+ when possible but not likely)
Each has two goals: (1) lower goal; and (2) upper goal. Except for Freak which only has one goal. This goal is there for fun and it is unlikely that most people can get to this level.